Sarah Elizabeth and Christopher Ryan Jr.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Fun at Grandpa and Grandma Kathy's!







































































































Our little fish is swimming underwater by herself and doing somersaults underwater!?!?!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Haley Elizabeth said...

Hi Stacey..this Is Katie I met you at Brit's party for Ember two years ago..I just wanted to tell you I am so amazed at Sarah and her swimming! She is doing so great for being so young! I can't even get Haley to let go of us at this point.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Chris and Stacey said...

Thanks!...Sarah has always enjoyed the water and swimming lessons have really paid off this year! She did swimming lessons from Feb. until May. Last summer she made so much progress from putting her face in the water to jumping in by herself. If you have a YMCA near you they should sell a back floaty which really helped her and is what they use at her swimming lessons at the Y. Good to hear from you...I think you lived at Virginia Beach at some point right?...we went there last summer for vacation and had a blast!... Take care...Stacey

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home